Want to write something that will be read by thousands of psychology teachers, students and those interested in psychology?
PsychBLOG has almost 600 subscribers (and counting) and gets over 25,000 views each month! All your writing will be attributed to you, and all the readers will have the chance to respond and comment on your writing.
You can write about anything you like within the domain of psychology; it could be a review of something you’ve used, a feature on something you’ve found interesting, ideas for the classroom. Anything goes (within reason).
- Keep all articles under 1,000 words;
- Any slanderous or outright people-bashing will not be published;
- You accept that we may slightly edit your post for spelling, grammar or clarity before publication;
- All work will be credited to the author and not the site (basically you’ll have your name, location and a website if you like, on the post).
- Have a read of the site before you write anything to get a taste of the writing styles and type of articles.
How to submit an article for review
- Register for a contributors account. You’ll need to supply your email address and choose a user name. You will then be emailed out a password – this should happen straight away.
- Once you have registered and got your password login here.
- When you are logged in you will be able to write your review – click on the ‘write‘ tab and review away. Don’t worry about things like tags and categories – we’ll sort this out. You’re able to save reviews until you’re happy with them.
- When you’re good-to-go hit ‘Submit for Review‘ and pretty soon we’ll have a read of it and publish it on the site. If we need any other details then we will email you on the address that you’ve registered.
- Also, so that you can be credited with the review go to the ‘Profile‘ section and update all the fields.
If you’ve got any questions, ideas for feature articles, things you’d like reviewing, or just want to know a little more then contact me.